What is it?
Santos Party House is a two-level, 8000 sq. foot music venue, centrally located in downtown New York City, straddling Chinatown and Tribeca. Blurring the lines between music and art culture, the venue is designed to function as a concert hall, dance club, and lounge.
- Capacity: 480
- Stage Size - 16' x 30' (not rectangular though, usable space is about 16’ x 20’)
- Console: Soundcraft Vi6
- Ten JBL Vertec 4888 and two 4887 line array speakers
- Four JBL Vertec 4880 Ultra Sub Woofers
- One custom AGEHA subwoofer
- Four VRX 915 monitor wedges
- Two SRX 725 for drum fill or sides
- 80 separate TAD drivers, housed in 16 custom built tri amped boxes, powered by 20 Crown I-Tech Amps, totaling 150,000 watts.
- 2 VRX 915 wedges atop 2 JBL Subs
- Capacity: 300
- Stage Size - 14' x 12'
- Console: Soundcraft Vi4
- 2 Meyer MSL 3-A Loudspeakers
- 2 JBL Vertec 4880 Double 18" subs
- 3 Monitor mixes on stage (JBL SRX712m)
- DJ system
- 20 TAD drivers, housed in 4 custom built tri amped boxes
- DJ Booth controlled bi amped stereo monitors
- 2 x Urie Rotary Mixer
- 2 x Pioneer DJM 800 Mixer
- 1 x Allen & Heath xOne92 Mixer
- 1 x Pioneer EFX1000 Effects Unit
- 2 x CDJ 2000Nexus
- 5 X CDJ 1000's
- 4 x Technics 1200 mkii
- 2 x Serato SL2 boxes
- 1 Fender Deluxe Guitar Amp
- 1 Hartke Bass Amp w/ Kustom cabinet
- Gretsch Renown Maple Drum Kit in Autumn Burst (contact if needed)
- 22" x 18" Kick
- 14" x 5" Snare
- 10" x 8" Tom
- 14" x 14" Floor Tom
- Full hardware including stands, throne & pedal available
- Drummers need to bring own cymbals and hi hat clutch
- ChamSys PC WING and Touch Screen Computer
- 3 white par 64, 3 cyan par 64, 3 amber par 64.
- 2 par 46 narrows center spot
- 1 par 46 over drummer.
- 4 source four lekos downstage.
- 4 LEDs upstage, and 4 LEDs for a front wash
- 2 crowd blinders
- 16 Leds
- 4 Martin SCX 600 mirrors
- 2 Coemar spot 250s
- 2 strobe lights
- 20 pinspots
- blacklight LED pars
The size measurements of the screen are:
Height - variable from the ceiling on stage down to about 1.5 feet off the stage.
Width - 9’
From the screen to the lip of the stage is 13.3'
The screen is not movable at this time.
One projector located in the back of the room pointed at the stage and screen with coverage from the stage right column to the stage left column.
We have VGA and S-video connections from the stage to the projector or into our video
computer and then through the projector (NOTE: This will lower the quality of the images output
by your computer but may be necessary if you do not come with software to place the images
you want where you’d like them.)